Zenger produces quilt and mattress topper just using 100% Australian Wool and /or 100% Australian Alpaca which can benefit from:
- Natural breathability
- Naturally be adjusted temperature (warm in winter, cool in summer)
- Naturally regulates air moisture content
- 100% natural, biodegradable and renewable
- Natural anti-static and anti-odour properties
- Natural performance, (flames resistant, hard wearing and long lasting, retains its shape and appearance, resists dirt and stains)
All Zenger products proudly carry Australia's most trusted logo: Australian Made
We design and process hight quality Australian Wool and Australian Alpaca from fibres to finished products right here in our own factory
Zenger Alpaca products carry an Australian Alpaca Logo
which means Alpaca quilts and Alpaca products use premium quality 100% Australian grown Alpaca.
Zenger Woollen products carry The Woolmark Logo which means
Woolmark-certified products must meet strict quality and performance standards. Only the finest quality wool bedding products carry the Woolmark brand, the world’s most recognisable textile symbol.
Zenger products are tested “Oeko-Tex Standard 100”
which is an independent testing and certification system for textile products from all stages of production (fibres, yarns, fabrics, ready-to-use end products, including accessories) along the textile value chain.